Monday, March 21, 2011

My new life

Its been so long since I last blogged...

I love my life.
Even though there is bad things happen,
Sad, anger, tears, stress...
But still, I love it.

Dont wanna look back, anymore.

Tomorrow will be the changes I will make for my life, taking SPM results.
And I will go forward, to my college life.

Like what she said, I am seriously suck in socializing.
Because I dont know how to hide who I am.
I'm trying to talk to more people,
And erm, it works a little bit. :)

I feel that my popularity is sooo low,
Guess people dont like me that much?
Except for people who knows me, or dont know me at all =/

WAH!! Really need to work hard on that x)

God, bless me for my new life.
I am so excited, yet so afraid of it.
God, bless your daughter,
Who sometimes lost herself.

I love you.
my family,
my friends,
my boyfriend <3

And the one who promised me forever.

I really feel so thankful for we can talk, at last.

I really thank God for that.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment