Monday, November 14, 2011

Heartache

Talk about relationship last night.
Had an argument.
And I know I did something wrong.

He is hurt.
I hurt his feeling.
I keep telling the world, including himself,
That we are not together.
And he's totally free and available.

He hate it.
He is upset about it.
And he burst it out,
By telling me how sad he feels.

Dear anonymous,

I dont know if I can count on you.

I can definitely imagine that if we are together,
I will be the one standing besides you,
Watching you socializing/playing with other girls.
And I cant see myself to accept it.

I have no clue what should I do with it.
If I were to control you,
Then there will be no point of what we doing now.
Because, it is our freedom to socialize.

I hate the fact that I am the one you deeply in love with,
But not the one you are close to.
You dont know me.
You never do.

One word to describe my feeling.
Insecure.
Yes, I feel insecure when I'm with you.

Well, end of this argument,
We both agree that we stay the way we are.
No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment