Sunday, November 27, 2011

A dream.

I dream about him, last Friday night.
Dream makes me feel so good, yet feel so sad by the moment I wake up.


We are having dinner together, 
With his family along.
Everything seems fine, like how we used to be.
If I still recall, it looks like A&W to me.
A place that they love to go for dinner once a while.
I serve the food for them,
Take the sauces,
And we sit down and eat.
Everyone looks happy and excited about the food.


And then I ask him,
Why does he block me in Facebook.
He tells me with a very happy emotion,
That he doesn't want to see my updates on Facebook,
Because it hurts.
And surprisingly,
we start joking around.
Everything seems so fine, no harsh feelings.


People say that dreams is opposite side of reality.
I guess it is. :)
Yes, he block me in Facebook.
Didn't get to see what he's up to.
Cannot tell if he moved on, or he hates me still.
Cannot see what he's up to, is he going for another girl already?
Cannot see if he changed his lifestyle after I'm gone in his life.
I cant see anything.


I really thought, we can still talk.
Like how we did in the dream.
Well, its just a dream, isn't it? 


It still hurts, tho.
It hurts.


I guess I have to move on.
Knowing you don't want to even know anything about me anymore.
:)
I will still check you out,
And see if you are okay.
I will. :)
Even though you treat me like shit,
I don't mind.
I will still wait for you.
No matter how long it takes.


Father,
Your daughter speaking. :)
I do not know if I did the right thing this time,
But I know there must be a reason You brought me this far.
I am really happy and get to enjoy the life without any extra burden.
Thank you Lord.


Amen. 


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment