Monday, December 12, 2011

Hate.

P/s: Before you read this, please do not think who is it that is having the conversation with me. He/she doesn't want to be known. 


We met up at some cafe, sit down and ordered some coffee and pastry. 
We started to chat.


He tells me that,
He hates me so much now.
Hates me like, 
Whenever anyone mention my name,
His face will totally change,
And become very mad.
Like there is someone that harms his family.


She tells me that,
He is being like that because he saw something online,
And he is totally burst out his anger.
He cannot accept anything.
Includes what I try to explain.


He tells me that,
He has a girlfriend now.
He is surprised that I did not know.
In fact, I don't know anything about him.
Not a single thing.


I teared.
I am happy because he moved on,
But I am really sad, 
Because he hates me,
So much.
More than I expected.


Once I thought,
You understand.
Once I thought,
You love me.
Once I thought,
You know me.


But I guess I'm wrong.


I want to wait for him to talk to me.
I really do.


Shed a tear.
Wipe off my tears.
And I start crying.
She says that, I am a pretty girl.
I am still young, and I have a bright future.
I do not have to wait for him and waste my time waiting.
I should fight for my future.


Maybe one day,
We will become strangers,
Maybe one day, 
We will meet each other,
Maybe one day,
We will come back to one another.


Let God decide.
Not human.
Not you, not me.


Back to my life,
Lie on his shoulder,
I cry.
Cry hard.


Now I finally know about him.
Even just a little bit.
I am satisfied.


Now,
I have to move on,
Without taking care of you,
Without knowing how you doing.
I am not used to it,
But I will try.


I believe that there are more people in my life that appreciate me more than you do.
I truly believe that.
I wish you all the best in your life,
And I am still waiting,
For the day we can actually talk again.
Trust me,
I will. :)


From now on,
I will move on in my life,
Without any bad feelings.
Maybe some of the memories that reminds me of you,
But it will be the sweet and happy ones.


I can do it.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment