Friday, November 4, 2011

Single Life

Been very very busy lately.
I mean, seriously busy.
But I am happy.
Very happy.

Because I am single,
I no longer have to spend my time or squeeze out my time for my boyfriend.
I finally have my own time at Saturday, doing my own thing.
Tomorrow will be a Saturday that has 'me' time.
I am looking forward to it.

I saw his post.
He say that he wants to move on.
Even though we broke up,
It still hurts me a little bit.
But I never regret making this decision.

I feel like I have my life again.
Busy with being a student, a performer, a leader.
I can fully concentrate on what I have to do in my college life.
And it is good for me to be focus.

Relationship makes me lost focus.
I will do everything for my love ones,
Including screwing up my life.
That is why I want to stop it.

Life is busy, but it is really fun.
I did so many things in a week,
All the stress and tiring moment,
And all the happy and relieved moment is so precious,
The memory lasts forever.

I am happy with my life now.

I will move on too.

In your face. :)

Dear Father,
I get what You mean now. :D
You really open up my eyes to a world that I would never imagine.
I love You Lord.
In the name of Jesus I pray,
Amen.

Be beside me, dont leave me.


No comments:

Post a Comment