Thursday, October 13, 2011

The last Goodbye

2nd of April, 2010,
They are officially together.
Two person from different world met each other, unexpected.

2nd of April, 2011,
They are still together,
Thinking nothing will break them apart.

13th of October, 2011,
They officially break up.

The girl knows he will breakdown.
The boy knows why she is doing this.

They have their own life,
Busy life.
They couldn't spend time together anymore.
They might probably met one another once a week or less.

The girls thought she is the bad person for hurting him,
But the boy says, "I know it won't get any better if I ask us to stay,"
He knows that they should move on,
So they both made an agreement.

Keep in touch.

Close friends.

This might be the best way for both of them.

Yes, it is the best way.

So they hugged each other, tight.
They kissed one another.
They said goodbye.
"I will miss you."
"I will miss you too."

The thing that we will never know is,
Maybe they will be strangers forever,
Or maybe they will found each other one day.
No one knows.

But I am glad it is a happy ending.

Goodbye, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment