Saturday, October 22, 2011

Personal Diaries during Bangkok Trip

Had a study trip to Bangkok,
It was really fun and I get to know Thailand's culture.
They just love their King so much,
Whatever they do, they do it for Him.
And same goes to the King.

Had a terrible incidents before i depart to KLIA.
The things that he did, seriously makes me lose all confidence in him.
I thought he know me well.
But I'm wrong.
Crying hard before I go,
And James accompany me all the way.
I can tell how worried he is when he knows that I'm about to cry.
:)

A lot of thoughts running in my mind,
And I wrote diary about it, in my phone.
Before I actually forgot about it.

Day 1
Nothing really happen.
But I met these 2 pretty girls on the plane.
Get to know them and it was fun.
They are from Germany. x)
Missing you on the plane,
With my music on the iPod.
Texted you when I reach Bangkok,
And it cost me RM2 -.- WTH..

Day 2
Missing you on the 2nd day.
Recalls the memory we had on the sports day.
Heart pounding.
But at the same time,
Confusing.
Honestly, when you mention about the girl,
It bothers me.
I am really sorry if I somehow ruin the relationship you guys are suppose to build up.
Really sorry.
Chan rat kun.

Drunk tonight, coz I just cant stop thinking about you.
I will get heart broken if I'm gonna do this..
But I wanna forget about you.
It was really heart aching when I think about her.
I feel so guilty.
You guys are supposed to be together.
I know I cant do this......

Day 3
Had a lot of first time experience when I'm with you.

Missing you bad today.
Third day at Bangkok and its our shopping day.
We literally shop till we drop! -.-
Everyone is broke. Including me.
After shopping, Mendy and I have to wait for the rest to done shopping.
(We seriously shop like a boss )
I miss you so bad that time.
Heart was pounding fast when I think about us,
Missing you hard when I am wearing your cardigan.
I miss you, K.

Drink and drunk again tonight.
I am missing you so badly.
Just you.
All about you.
Bought you a souvenir.
Scared you dont like it.
I'm officially broke because of that, But I dont care.
I love you babe,
Good night.

Day 4
Thinking too much!

Back from Bangkok and the 1st thing in my mind is you.
Called you, get very weird response,
But I know that you are happy.
It makes me more depressed.
I cant let go like that.
You been calling me 'baby girl' for the whole night,
And I see that you told your friends how important I am for you.
What should I do?

Today
Was wondering,
Maybe I am being too negative myself.
Think too much.
x)
When you mention about our memories,
Like telling me with very single details,
I know that I am inside your heart.
All the memories that we shared is irreplaceable.
Should I just stop thinking about everything and enjoy our moments together?

Wanna blog it out because,
Its part of my memory. :)

A quote for myself:
I am easy to get, but hard to maintain.

It is true, coz I am really a bad person.
My mind keep changing rapidly all the time.
And I am a really naughty person.
I know I cant do this, but I am still doing it.
Because I just wanna do what I want to do.

I hate when a string attached on me.
There is one day I actually feel relieved when I touch my finger and there is no ring on it.

Father,
Your daughter is really a bad person,
I guess You always know, right?
Please forgive my sins,
And guide me, Lord.
I know I've been hurting too many people.
Too many.

Maybe I should stay single.
I dont deserve a man to love.
Coz I am a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment