Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Recall

An ordinary day.
Another day of college life.
Drive to college, park the car,
Get down and do my daily routine.

2pm, CS class.
3pm ends.
Nothing much to do,
Some of us decided to go to Snowflake,
Have some dessert and chill.

4pm, we are almost done.
Suddenly, heavy rain comes.
Lightning.
The rain literally struck me.

It brings back my memory of him.
Wilber.
Soh Joh Kien.
A very familiar name,
Familiar face,
Familiar glasses,
Familiar skin tone.

A good brother,
Mom's favourite son,
A gamer,
A basketball player,
A hillarious person.

But he's no longer here.

When the lightning strucks,
Memory projects in front of me.
I cried, I breakdown,
I wish how I can exchange position with him so the world will feel better.

But now, I just wanna stay stronger for him.

Hey bro,
How you doing in Heaven?
:)
How does Father look like?
From my vision, Heaven is a very comfortable place.
Right?
:)

I was shivering hard,
And suddenly,
He hold my hand.
I can feel that he is very worried,
So I try to calm myself.
His hand is so warm,
I dont even feel like letting it go.
It makes me feel like, I am not facing this alone.

Fall for you deeper and deeper,
Day by day,
Second by second.

The only thing is,
I am afraid to love.
I am really not sure if I am a committed person in a relationship.
But I know you will wait for me.
And you wont let me go.

I wont let you go, too.
Love me more,
Hug me more,
Kiss me more.

Going to Bangkok study trip tomorrow.
Wanna pray to my dear Lord.

Father,
This is Your daughter speaking. x)
We are going to Bangkok for study trip,
Lord, I pray that we will have a safe journey there,
And we will get to not just have fun,
But also learn from there.
Oh Lord,
I pray that the flood will decrease,
And Thailand citizen will get better.
Yes oh Lord,
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

:)

I am glad that I have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment